Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Fish shack vibe

Just got taken out for a lovely dinner in the upscale fish-shack downstairs place at BLT Fish; decadent and delicious, oysters and cocktails and scallops and shrimp and peach cobbler, very tasty, a reward for some proofreading last week. More on light reading shortly. I've discovered a delightfully trashy new author, on a friend's recommendation, supernatural thrillers that I'll post about soon. Horror has never been the main genre I read in, but there's something that good horror fiction does that nothing else quite touches--I want to try my hand at it sometime. Maybe even something with vampires....

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is one of my daily reads, so I want to do what I can to help it keep going.It takes some reading to find all the really interesting stuff, but it's pretty good.


    Term papers

    ReplyDelete