Thursday, January 27, 2011

Production of quota

c. 1,000 words, for a total of 57,888 words.

No time to write more this morning, but I might try for a longer than usual session tomorrow - it is coming very close to the end. Then I could take the weekend days to clean things up a bit and put the draft aside for some weeks to 'settle.' I need to get started reading for the essay on Restoration theater and the novel, and I am also wondering whether I shouldn't revise the little book on style before coming back to the novel draft and spending some weeks revising it and getting it ready to send out. That is going to be quite a bit of work, I am suspecting, and it would be tempting to do what I can with the style book and send it back out so as not to have both things on my desk at once...

No comments:

Post a Comment